Update - April 2021
Farmers and freight operators across the Wimmera will benefit from an improved bridge structure on the Stawell – Warracknabeal Road, Lubeck as part of the Victorian Government’s $124 million Building Works package.
From Monday, 19 April, crews will spend four weeks working on the bridge which is located about 10 kilometres from Rupanyup and 400m North of the Warranooke Road intersection.
While crews are busy delivering these important works, traffic will experience some delays but there is no detour in place.
The Victorian Government is investing $10 million in repairing and replacing bridges and culverts across regional Victoria as part of the Building Works package – keeping freight on the move and helping to support more than 300 regional jobs across the supply chain.
- Kilmore Road (Wurundjeri Creek), Riddells Creek
- Midland Highway Bridge Strengthening, Corop Stage 1
- Midland Highway Bridge Strengthening, Corop Stage 2
- Stawell-Warracknabeal Road (Dunmunkle Creek), Lubeck
- Natimuk-Frances Road (Unnamed watercourse), Gymbowen
- Great Alpine Road at Reserve Creek
- Great Alpine Road at Mallacoota Road
- Omeo Highway at Binjo Munjie Creek
- Dargo Road at Iguana Creek