At Regional Roads Victoria, we value your input.
We have a lot of passion, expertise and knowledge of the transport network that helps to inform our decisions, but we can't pretend to know the unique problems faced by our communities.
We look to you to fully understand the transport challenges in your areas, to help us design and implement solutions to make Victoria work better.
We want to encourage wider public discussion on transport and liveability issues with those who are directly affected by a potential project or policy, and with those who have a personal or professional interest.
You can get involved and:
- influence any number of live projects
- learn about project updates
- provide feedback on policies we are developing.
Learn about key projects and have your say to help influence planning and outcomes.
Open for feedback
- McIvor Highway Development Project
- Strathfieldsaye Road Development Project
- Ballarat Safer Cycling Connections - Sturt Street intersection upgrades
For general feedback Contact Us