At Regional Roads Victoria, we work together to create a safe and thriving regional Victoria. We offer a flexible and inclusive working environment to represent and reflect the diverse communities we serve.
Working at Regional Roads Victoria is challenging and rewarding. Our employees are what keep us moving and make us an important factor in regional Victoria’s future. We think outside the box, work collaboratively, and make a difference in our communities. Together, we are expanding Victoria’s connections through our roads.
What we offer
- Generous leave provisions with options to purchase additional annual leave days.
- Flexible working arrangements that can be tailored to individual needs.
- Professional development and generous study support.
- Opportunities for secondment to private organisations and other government departments.
- Opportunities to live and work in regional Victoria with access to relocation assistance.
- Health and wellbeing programs including free Employee Assistance program.
We’re urgently recruiting to fill a number of newly created roles to support the delivery of an expanded road maintenance and improvement works program.
These additional works and jobs have been made possible thanks to recently announced Victorian and Australian Government economic stimulus packages designed to help support our coronavirus (COVID-19) recovery.
While the advertised roles are full-time and based predominantly in North East Victoria and Gippsland, we’re open to negotiating flexible working arrangements, including job-share, with short-listed candidates.
You can find out more about the program, the various roles and how to apply by clicking the link below.